Sunday, August 21, 2016

Pony Club Champs 2016

Last July I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to attend the Pony Club Championships East.  I took tons of photos as usual, so here are a *few..*


Opening Ceremonies were amazing as each of the competing teams came out into George Morris Arena.


After the teams were welcomed the Shea Rose Vaulting Team presented an amazing demonstration.






The next day was the beginning of formal competition, dressage, showjumping, quiz, and tetrathlon.

















I hope everyone enjoyed the photos! I'll be posting more for gaming and eventing! 

-Becky


Just a disclaimer: All these photos were taken and are owned by me, Becky McCorkendale. Do not use without explicit permission or claim as your own.



4 comments:

  1. I wish I went! I qualified, but none of my club wanted to go with me!

    ReplyDelete