Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Fun with Photography

I'll admit... This post is pretty much a shameless plug for my Model Horse RPG account on Instagram. Basically you post as if you were a real stable. In the beginning I posted a lot of photos on my general model horse account, but decided that my followers over there wanted to see more then basically performance photos. 

Anyway, here are the photos!

RRS Rising Star free lunging.
RRS Here Comes Dat Boi and RRS Northern Downpour going out to the pasture. 
RRS Hammerstead was nervous with being tacked up. 
RRS Dat Boi going out for a ride.

That moment when you ride your green pony bridle less and she spooks at a dog.
High Plains Drifter lunging...
Two of my lovely stallions wearing their custom River Ridge Stud blankets.

Horses enjoying some time in the paddock.
A disagreement in the mare pasture.
High Plains Drifter out riding...

Last but not least, Tonka going for a hand walk.

I hope you enjoyed! I had lots fun taking these, and if you wanna see more follow my stable account @river.ridge.stud! 


-Emma

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! I had fun when I had a stable account too. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete