Monday, August 1, 2016

Breyerfest Haul: Everything Else

Tt’s time for the final part of my Breyerfest haul... This time it’s gonna be pretty much all the models I bought beside Special Runs and exclusive models.

First this time is Shasta Moon. I got her for $35 NIB at the Clarion. I’m considering her as my new all-round performance horse.

RRS Harvest Moon owned by EVR
Next I bought one of my grails, Appydaze!  I’m very excited to see how she does in halter. Now to find a breed.  -_-

RRS Ever So Clever owned by EVR
       Another one I got was Buckaroo, the special run pony from 2013. That was my first year at Breyerfest and I regretted not getting him. He has awesome dapples and was only $20. He’ll also be added to my showstring.

RRS Rhettrospective owned by EVR
One of my best deals was these two weanlings! The black is a OOAK and the Cremmello is a LE of 5. I got them both for $65. I have a ‘no peter stone’ rule because I don’t like how they run their company, but I couldn’t help myself.

RRS Vegas Lights and RRS Pas de Coeval owned by EVR
In the Breyer Marketplace I found Creme Brûlée, the single day stablemate from last year, for $10, so I had to get him!

RRS Right On The Money owned by EVR
I got this little CollectA zebra from Erika or VampireBreyerGal for $5. She has a nice stack of winnings. Her name on her NAN cards is Zaby so I have to keep that.



Maddy and I made a deal on her FleetStreet Max and I picked him up this weekend. He’s my first on the mold and I think I need more. ;-; I forgot to take non-tack photos so enjoy him tacked up...


I also bought two custom blankets from Ride And Shine, they are embroidered with my stable name! :)



Also in the Clarion I found this custom classic for $10. He needed some repairs but I got it done. :) I named him Grumpy. If you know me you know I like fancy, longish show names, but I nicknamed him that and it stuck!



Last but not least is probably my new favorite OF. This is Chanel! I got her for $70 in the Breyer Store. All of the others were gone, and she was the display one stuck on the side of the box. Thankfully a Breyer employee wrapped her up and I was able to buy her! I’m especially excited about her because all the others were at least $100. 

RRS Carpe Diem owned by EVR
This horse looks like an artist resin. I mean really. 

RRS Carpe Diem owned by EVR

    This is totally my new favorite mold! Now I need Banks Vanilla, Bramble, Sugarloaf, and the original... Unfortunently almost all the others on this mold are really expensive. :( But I'm happy with just this one for now. :)

   Thanks for reading my little series, hope you enjoyed! There's actually one more horse I haven't shown yet, but he deserves his own post. :) 

-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment