Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Breyerfest Bounty

Breyerfest was such a great experience, not only because of the people, but the models as well!
So here's a post on my models that I got.

First off all of my Special Run horses, I only had two tickets but managed to get all the models I wanted.



I was quite pleased with my surprise horses, I got the dun the first day, and the second day they were sold out, but thanks to an awesome girl I met at the Clarion I was able to trade for the black!

The roans were commissions that I picked up at the Clarion, but the bay Ruffian is a custom that I've been chasing for years, and finally got to buy her!!


As soon as I got home I tacked her up, can't wait to show her in performance!
Huge thanks to my Instagram friend Erika for selling her to me ♥


Also got quite a few stablemates, most of the customs were just commissions I picked up,
and got a bag full of bodies to paint!

Two peter stone purchases, they were arranged before breyerfest, I'm really happy with both of them!


This was the only resin I bought, but it was another custom that I have been chasing for a while but was never able to get it until finally found it in my Instagram friends room at the clarion! He's painted by Taylor Ouzts.




Of course being a performance shower I had to tack up as many of the horses as I could!
Mamacita makes a cute English pony.

 This guy is going to be fun to show, he's so pretty!


This girl has a lot of flaws so I'm still not sure if I'll show her,
 but she just looks so cute in English tack!


My SR Shelia, who I've named Fire and Gasoline looks great under saddle,
with better tack she's going to kill it in reining!


The Esprit mold is not liked by a lot of collectors, and I thought I wouldn't like him but he is really growing on me. I can't wait to see what all I can use him for in performance, I'll have to get creative!


Bozeman, who I've named Just Sayin is another SR that I'm really pleased with, breyer did a great job on his color, and mine is flawless.


Last but not least, this guy was a commission, but I feel like he deserves his own picture,
Taylor Ouzts painted him, and I couldn't be more pleased.
His details are just so awesome, he is easily one of my favorites!


Hope y'all enjoyed this post, I know it was fun to write!
~Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment