Well, they have been sitting in a drawer for many months, until a few weeks ago, I decided it was time to do something about it.
And so, began the remaking of patterns, endless skiving, cutting and dying...
Well, I was quite pleased with how easily everything came together.
Another one of the challenges of making this set, was using normal tooling leather, when I'm used to using skiver. I did a bit of stamping and attempted a little tooling, most of it was lost by the time the saddle was complete, but it did lend some nice details which I'm proud of.
I'm excited to start turning out some more mini tack in the near future, Breyerfest is right around the corner and I hope to have a sizeable inventory of sales pieces ready.
Hope to see you at Breyerfest! -Maddy