Friday, July 15, 2016

Stable Growth

This post is a little overdue but... I have been super lucky in being able to trade tack sets to very talented finishwork artists. I recently received the second horse I was expecting and now I shall share them!



The first horse is a Keltic Salinero painted and haired by Dust Art Studios. (Marchella Branderhorst)


In addition to painting him and hairing him Marchella also resculpted his nose to portray the Kladruber breeds very roman profile.


His eyes are goregous! 


I love the way she styled his mane, the curls really do him justice!


The next horse is a stock horse mare resculpted to a trotting gelding by Laura Rock Smith, I purchased him early this year and recently sent him to the amazing Long's Custom Studios! (Courtney Long)


I purchased the resculpt because it is the spitting image of one of my favorite horses ever, Chief. 

That brand! It's all in the details.

I really love the nice even, collected, working trot, and the happy expression on his face.


Courtney did an absolutely stunning job painting him and I couldn't be happier.


I could take photos of him all day...


I can't wait for my next show, I'm probably going to be trying to show him in every class! 


I hope ya'll enjoyed the post, hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things and post a little more!

-Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment