Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Breyerfest Experience

Well, I finally got to go to Breyerfest!! I had such an amazing time, got a lot of awesome models, met many people I look up to, and made a few friends!

Emma and her mom picked up my mom and I, and we drove the 12 hours to Lexington on Thursday

Emma and her mom made the car look awesome..


Breyerfest money!!


Don't worry, Emma had much more $ than that ;)




Finally, breyerfest!!

Lots of pretty horses!

Both real, and models..


My squad for the weekend.. ♥
Me, Emma, Heidi, Lauren


I got to meet artist Shana Bobbit, I have multiple horses from her and have know her for a long time, so it was amazing to finally get to meet her! :D
Photo credit; Emma
 We went to the Instagram meet, that was fun!

Finally met Taylor Ouzts, an artist I've looked up to and collected her work for years!!

All of the breyerfest staff were so helpful, they really know how to make it run smoothly!


We went to a few of the museums..

Not sure who the lady in the black is that photo bombed... ;)

 Photo shoot back at the Clarion with some of our new models!


Thanks Breyerfest for a great experience, see you next year!!









No comments:

Post a Comment