Thursday, July 21, 2016

McMatchy Sets!

Today's post is short but sweet! 
Throughout my tackmaking journey I've always loved matchy sets, almost anyone who looks at my tack sets can tell.

C. 2015
It is relatively easy to make a matching western set, especially a gaming set.


C. 2016
It is a little harder in the english tack world... fortunately there is a rather simple hack.


Eskadron® sets!


While unacceptable in the traditional ring, (Hunters etc.) I think these smart and eye catching sets would be great in eventing, showjumping, and english games.



Granted this was just my first attempt and there are a few things I'll fix next time, I am very happy with it!



I will surely be using this in my blue eventing and showjumping ensembles in some upcoming shows!

I hope everyone enjoyed the matchyness!
-Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment