Friday, February 19, 2016

Show Report

Well would you look at this, Maddy making a blog post. Hahaha long time no type, but I'm here!

Emma and I recently went to a live show, All The Pretty Ponies.  So enjoy some photos of our wins, and other peoples pretty ponies!

Other Performance Champion - McKennas Gold owned by Me
Other Performance Reserve Champ - RRS Zombie Slayer - Owned by Emma VR
Emma and her mom at Emmas table, pretty poniesss!



My sister came and hung out with me for a few hours,
she actually helped a lot so after performance she got to play in my 'sand box'. ;)
I'm not usually a big fan of stone arabs but I would love to own this guy! ♥
English Performance Champion - Shotgun Rider owned by me, Tack by Emily Harwood.
GORGEOUS resin by Shelia Bishop, I would have loved to take this one home with me ♥♥
My biggest win yet, Overall OF performance Champion! Tack by Niki Hertzog

 

Emmas Forever Saige came to my table and hung out for a while, she got kicked out after talking trash to the other mares..

Super cute performance pony! Owned by Jackie Moore.
RRS Zombie Slayer, tack by Becky, zombie by Five Paws Studio, owned by Emma
I was in love with this stone!!

 
This mini custom is soooo neat!
Another awesome performance entry, owned by Mike Owens.

Another lovely custom

Emmas Western trail entry, tack by Becky!
This custom is so simple, yet so eye catching! ♥
My gaming entry, tack by me and Rachel fail, horse painted by Lauren Vega
Amazing entry by Mike Owens!

 
The perfect use for this horse
Such attention to detail.



Emmas awesome display!
And I'll end this post with an adorable little Oliver!
Thanks for reading, hope you guys enjoyed the photos!!
What do you want to see more of? performance photos, customs, resins, minis, stones? You tell us!!
 
Until next time,
-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment