Sunday, February 14, 2016

Magnificent Minis!

Well helloooo! It's Becky again and today is the day for the Stablemate custom collection tour! Keep in mind, my collection is definitely quality over quantity! I do however have two SM CM's of some horses I know and love currently commissioned so that is really exciting!

First up is a rather familiar face, the custom bay roan Rivet I just received from Maddy! This boy doesn't have a name yet so if you have any idea please be sure to comment!



Next is Marty McFly, I will be showing him as a Pinto Sport Horse or possibly a TB with the correct documentation. 



This beauty is American Honey- until I find a name that suits her better. I plan on showing her as an American QH.



And lastly, for now, is Doc Brown. Doc is a handsome dappley grey and I plan on showing him as a Lustanio. 



I hope you enjoyed my little collection! 
-Becky

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love them all. Maybe you could name the new guy Badger or Coon? He reminds me a a crazy little critter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I like Coon! Maybe I'll use "Bluetick Coon." Thanks!

      Delete