Friday, February 12, 2016

New Pony! -and a break from me not posting.

I've been slacking off of my blogging duties lately so... i'm going to remedy that with this post! On Wednesday I got a package from Maddy containing 2 things, one of which was a long awaited (and anticipated) part of a trade we did a while back.



Quite the handsome boy isn't he?


That badger face marking gives him such a personality! 



























Like anything made by Maddy, he is loaded with details! This is a lovely pasteled bay roan on the Rivet mold with amazingly detailed accent hairs done in pencil. 



I can't wait to put him in the ring!



Putting him on the shelf with his new "pasture mates" gave me an idea to do a post on my Stablemate custom collection so that will be coming up next!



Until next time. -Becky


Eye detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment