Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Years... Maddy lives!

Hello everyone, Maddy here, long time no see!

This post is just basically the result of the editor and chief Emma threatening me, but also just a little summary of my year and what I plan on doing this coming year. ;) I've been really busy lately with the holidays, a new horse, new sport and some new friends that keep me busy.


Highlights of the Model Horse part of my year:


I started the year off good with a very successful trade!

This was completed towards the end of the year but it was my first set that I really worked on as much detail as I could.
SMB's, Reins, Pad and Stirrups made by Rachel Fail

I made my first attempt at silver plating in stablemate scale, It was a pain to make, but not too shabby!!
All of us hanging out for the first time, needless to say we get along great!!


I had success in Performance with using tack and props I made...

Last saddle of 2015

Our whole gang got to work alongside the amazing Rachel Fail at two shows!
She is an amazing performance shower, a great teacher and so generous, thank you Rachel!!

Horses I painted had success in the show ring for other owners, makes me so proud!!


I finally had great success in OF. ♥


And another of my lil customs winning against the big guys.



Me and Emma sharing the spotlight with our Mini stock horses!


Fun during lunch break. ;D


You never know that the three of us are going to get into!!
This coming year I am striving to focus on my business more, which means more tack, customs, shows and of course blog posts!! 

I am taking a break from traditional saddles and working in the stablemate scale for a while, 

It seem I enjoy it more and was getting tired of all the work that goes into traditional saddles.

Keep an eye out for more blog posts soon, hopefully I'll have some helpful posts on painting and performance showing very soon.

Thanks for reading, hope everyone had a happy new year!!
Peace out!

Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment