Thursday, January 7, 2016

Making Your Model Horse Show Classlist

Hello! Happy New Year! I have a show coming up, so today I'll be showing you how to make an organized model horse show classlist. This is much more time consuming than just writing on the show's version, but it's much easier to use!


Hopefully it will look something like this when you are done! The classlist shown below is from my last show.


Step one is to put on a good YouTube playlist. This is probably gonna take a while.


Next open your word processing program of choice. Whatever one you use, you need to be able to create tables in it. I'll be using pages.

First make a title! The first classlist I'll be making will be OF Breyer. 

Now create a table with 5 titles and label them like so.Having all this information is helpful in case you have to make identification for your horse fast/ write down a placing. Don't worry about how rows underneath you have yet.

Note that I don't know all the graphing terminology so hopefully you know what I mean!

After you do this, open up your show's official classlist and type in all the class names. For the purpose of this tutorial I'll just be showing you how I did the foal division.

All you have to do now is just fill in your horse's information! Add rows if needed.

Don't delete to row that you don't have horses in. It's really useful to check so you can see you have however many classes until your next horse.
It's pretty easy to do, but time consuming.

It's also good to put parents to work at shows and have them mark off classes that have already happened! ;)

Finally, just finish your entire classlist/s! I have to do one for every division... Fun! ;)

-Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment