Sunday, June 19, 2016

Summertime

As usual, summertime is keeping me very busy! So much going on.. so little time..


So here's some insight as to what I've been up to :)


First things first, one of my mustang mares had a mule baby! This little girl has stolen my heart.

Another exciting thing, I finally purchased some Apoxie and tried my hand at sculpting! So far I've just done minor stuff, manes, tongues etc.




I've also been getting back into photography since I joined Instagram, there are a lot of amazing photographers on there, very inspiring!
Pool party, redneck style!


Also working on finishing some tack commissions..
Halters for WildPitchStudios on instagram, check her out!!
Western saddle for KingstonStudios on instagram


After my last show I've decided to take a break from performance until next year, I just need to reboot and get some new ideas.
But I have been having fun playing 'dress up' once in a while..



I had a bit of a slump in my painting, but I'm glad to say I'm back at it and going strong! I have a lot of up coming sales pieces.. ;)



I've also been rushing like crazy to raise some money for my trip to breyerfest, it'll be my first year going! Downside is I didn't really plan ahead, and I need to make $600 before I leave, yes, it's crazy!


Hope you guys enjoyed this post, you'll be hearing from me again very soon!
~Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment