Sunday, June 5, 2016

Pass It On

Recently my best friends younger sister Stella asked if I would teach her how to make tack, at first I wasn't too keen on the idea because I'm self taught and not a very good teacher, but I figured I'd give it a shot!



First we watched some videos on YouTube to get some ideas and see what she was interested in.


We started off with a rope halter,

She actually did really well!


Next I tried something new, making a hay feeder!


I helped her a bit since honestly I didn't know how it was going to work,
but hers turned out really nice!

Last project was a ribbon halter,  it's not perfect, but I can say it looks a whole lot better than my first!

After we were done working we saddled up and went for a little ride.

If any of you have a younger friend that is interested in breyers, please encourage them and help them out, it's fun, rewarding and we need to help build the next generation of collectors and artists!

Happy crafting! - Maddy




No comments:

Post a Comment