Saturday, November 28, 2015

New Arrival

Hey everyone! Emma here! I was recently able to trade an obnoxious amount of the pony pouches I make for the newest Premiere Club model, Forever Saige! She was sculpted by KLF and the color was chosen by I got her today and I thought I'd share some photos.

Sorry for the amount of reviews and new arrival posts this week, but hope you like them! ;)


Well, this is Forever Saige or as I've named her, "RRS Crash My Party" or Callie. She's a mustang mare and while there isn't an exact run number, it is suspected there is about 750 made. Overall I really like her. She's much better in person; photos do her no justice!

Her face is very expressive and she looks very sassy. She has tri-eyes as well.


She has proper mare parts and her blanket wraps all the way around.


'Callie' is beautiful from her withers...

To her hooves.


She has a very detailed blanket.


So much sass!


Even though she isn't the most performance friendly horse, I had the urge to tack her up. Because of her big forelock she can'r wear a traditional browband unless it's been cut. So really, she can wear most western bridles. This mold isn't the best for traditional showing, but both my english and western saddles fit her. My girths were much too big for her, though! She's wearing a bosal I made in these photos.


I like her as a green pony in training. She obviously doesn't want to go over this little jump!


She succeeds in removing the rider. :P


Hopefully you all enjoyed this post! What other topics would you like to see? I have some ideas, but the readers are the most important!

-Emma


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE HER!! Her name totally fits her!! You guys need to do tutorials on costome sand how to make stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE HER!!! I didn't get her though, which is sad. :(
    Love the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really enjoy reading Bits and Spurs!

      Delete