Monday, November 23, 2015

Icicle Review!

Today I am going to be reviewing Breyer's Icicle! I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to trade for 2 glossies I have actually been wanting for a while so I can cross them off the list now. 

-Icicle-


This little guy was the 2013 Limited Edition Flagship Horse (3,500 were made.) He is a lovely glossy dappled grey.



 Mine is a very subtle dapple variation so he doesn't have the crazy Breyer dapples.



He has the limited edition stamp on his barrel, the stamp is under the gloss.



His head is super cute and expressive and I especially love the mane shading. 


I also like how he is on the bit and standing quietly even though he still looks a bit spunky.



Overall I really like this guy and he is a keeper for sure! One of my main pet peeves is that his mane is not quite saddle and bridle friendly. He is also a lot smaller than most other light horses or even most ponies so he will need his own tack set. (not a problem)  Since I plan on using him as a dressage pony it will not be a huge problem with the saddle. 

-Becky




2 comments:

  1. O MY GOODNESS!! Such a cute model!! Thank you for posting Becky!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. :)

      Delete