Monday, November 16, 2015

English Performance Photos

Well hey! Maddy here, unfortunately the last few months of the year are always super busy for me and it seems like I always have so much work to do only half of it gets done! Well anyways after lots of prodding by Emma I've finally made time for a quick post, photos from the past live show I attended, more coming soon, enjoy! :)

What the start of every performance class looks like,
Left-Emma, ball cap-me, cowboy hat-Becky, black shirt- Rachel Fail.
Owned by Jackie Moore

Owned by Emma VR, saddle by Five Paws Studios, bridle and pad by Lazy H Custom Tack

Emma's Fault, owned by me, tack by Galxey Sparrow Studios

Owned by Becky McCorkendale, tack be Flying B Saddlery


Owned by Becky, tack by Becky a.k.a Flying B Saddlery
Owned by Rachel Fail, horse by Claire Williams, tack by Rachel+Braymere Saddlery


Poet, painted by Emma VR, tack by Flying B Saddlery, owned by Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment