Sunday, February 26, 2017

All The Pretty Ponies

Whoa, I haven't posted in over a month?! Whoops...
February is always a crazy busy month for me, and as we're drawing near the end of it I wanted to share some photos from a live show I went to yesterday!


Costume made and owned by Jill Aman

"Hermosa" painted by Sue Kern, owned by Taylor Joplin

"Foxy Freddy" owned by Jenny Arsuaga
Normally this is a show Emma comes to but she couldn't make it this year because she had to say goodbye to her pup, he's off to be a guide dog!


Taylor Joplin traveled down from North Carolina for the show, I must say I enjoyed admiring her gorgeous roxy customs!
Owned by Taylor
There were some really nice OF models, both breyer..
Need to add this girl to my collection!

and stones.
 
There were only a few other performance showers, but they were all great entries!
Other Costume owned by Taylor Joplin
 Another gorgeous costume by Jill Aman!

One of my favorite performance entries was my western trail entry, just something about this set up I love!

 I was also quite proud of my Custom English horse, I made the tack and painted the horse, it placed well enough to win Reserve English champ!

I adore this Stone YCI chips foal, such a cool guy!
Sorry for the dark picture :(
 A GORGEOUS 'Working for Chex' resin, love this guy as a dappled grey.
Razzle-my-Tazzle painted by Mindy Berg, owned by Taylor Joplin

I'm not usually a huge draft person, but these two guys are just stunning.

"Percy" painted by Angelica Nelson, owned by Taylor Joplin
"Charley Horse" painted by Sue Kern(?), owned by Taylor Joplin







Unfortunately I didn't get many Stone photos, but I did get one of this lovely girl! Such a cute mold, I wouldn't mind having one.
And this guy, just wow! So much detail in his paint job, and such a unique custom!



 I hate that I didn't get more photos of mini customs, they're my favorite! Here's one of the few photos I did get..

This stunning guy won Overall OF breyer champion! Yet another horse I need to add to my collection.


This was a particularly nice Shelia that won OF breyer stock, not a horse I would expect to win the high title, but she was quite nice!

Next post will be just performance, or, what would y'all like to see more of?

My ponies definitely made me proud, it was a good show!!
-Maddy



No comments:

Post a Comment