Thursday, March 9, 2017

A Small Collection (literally.)

Gosh, it's been literally months since I've blogged. Sorry!!

Anyway, I think one of the most unappreciated scales is Micro Mini. I don't own many but recently added a new one to my collection... so I thought ya'll might want to see them. :)

First is one I think I got at Breyerfest a few years ago. He's a blind bag Mini Whinny who is kind of semi glossy, and I thought that was a cool variation. He might not be actually OF, but I still like him!



At my first MITS I got this guy in the raffle. He has quite a few flaws but they are hard to see without a nice camera lens or magnifying glass! 




I was able to get another blind bag mini whinny and pulled this guy, who I found pretty boring. For fun I  made him a small embroidery floss harness. It actually has a few NAN cards, but it's the only one in the class normally! :P


It's pretty crudely glued on, but I think it turned out nice.



My favorite and newest addition is RRS Shotgun Wedding, a Maggie Bennet Windswept painted by Alaina D.


He's really, really nice. I think I would go blind painting this!


I hope you all enjoyed reading and seeing all the photos of my micros! :) I might do a SM custom collection next, stay tuned for more posts!




3 comments:

  1. Those mini's are so cute! I love Shotgun Wedding! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late response, but thank you! He is so amazing, I would go crosseyed painting something that tiny. :P

      Delete