Monday, November 14, 2016

On The Workbench + I am Also Alive

Emma here! Sorry for the lack of posts from me here. I don't want to repost content from my blog here to keep things fresh as well as the other way around. Keep it fresh, ya know? :)

I have a lot of projects on my workbench right now and thought it might be interesting to share.

First off, my workbench/studio is a craft armoire in my room. It is nice because it pretty much contains my mess. The whiteboard and corkboard are also useful for writing things down or posting reference pictures.

Complete with demon doggo!
I have a couple of customs I'm working on mainly. I always find myself starting models and never finishing them, so I'm gonna try and get these guys done before starting anything more.


First is this striking donkey SM resculpt. He needs new ears and his muscles done, then paint!


I have these two appaloosas almost finished as well.  The one on the left is a resculpt I did. She is now a he and he now has a long mane.


The bay has been sitting around for a long time so I'm gonna try and finish her very soon. I also have a pewter mini almost done. Lowkey procrastinating doing his details. They are so, so small.


I'm slowly going about this appaloosa flash. Probably gonna strip him, though. He just seems... off.

If you follow my facebook page or my blog, you'll have seen these feed bags and supplements! I also made a jar of treats. I made all of the labels in Photoshop myself (which I had way too much fun doing.). I made Maddy a custom one, too!


And that's it! We are all really going to try and post here more, so stay tuned :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment