Friday, November 18, 2016

Down, but not out.

Breyerfest. 

Yeah you all know what I'm talking about. The holy grail all collectors hope to touch at least once in their lifetime. -well this wasn't that year.


Not that my summer was in any way boring, I wasn't exactly missing waiting in the sweltering lines of Breyerfest as I snorkeled the reefs off the coast of Florida.


But I am not one to let things pass easily.
Especially when my two best friends were there. I simply decided to just artificially include myself in the festivities.

That's not actually my hand.

Georgia state line? Yeah I was there.

A long and tiring trip it was. (for them)


Finally there!


Saw some Museum of the Horse exhibits...


And even had a little photoshoot!

I hope I can make it next year, but until then photoshop will have to do! ;) 

-Becky

P.S. I took a little break from tack making recently but now I am back in action! Here is a sneak peek of one of the saddle on my workbench currently. 

I've since added brown piping to the jockeys...


Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment