Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Weekend show report!

This past weekend Becky, Emma and I attended Models In The Sunshine in Inverness FL, it was good to be together again!

We always know how to have a good time!


Becky at work, performance aint easy folks!

I had to add a little humor in the Costume class ;)

One of Beckys gorgeous Ponies!

My mounted shooting set up

Uh-oh, its a shootout!



Emmas amazing little harness entry, got first place!

Go Becky! Gotta love those last minute ideas!

Emmas Cross Country entry

Beckys Show jumping entry

Emma added some humor to the western division, the judge loved it!
When emma demands a new blog post.. shes a good editor in chief, I swear she is

My cowboy polo entry




grace.enchanted and gkbreyers of instagram also came and hung out!
We always have the best time at shows, can't wait till the next one!
Now to go unpack...

No comments:

Post a Comment