Thursday, May 26, 2016

MITS Haul 2016

This year at MITS, I bought/won quite a few horses. Oops! Anyway, i just thought I'd show you what I got as they are very pretty!

The first model I bought was a Willy Remember Me resin customized to a palomino mare by Lisa Sents. She is a one mold run of 40.

RRS Walkin On Sunshine owned by EVR, Willy Remember Me Resin by Lisa Sents

I randomly threw her into the CM/AR Western Games class with a slew of borrowed tack.


RRS Walkin On Sunshine owned by EVR, saddle pad and SMBs by Rachel Fail, saddle and reins by Flying B Saddlery, halter by EVR, egg, spoon, and bell boots by Lazy H Custom Tack.

Her reference card says "Dad riding daughter's pony to show her how to do egg and spoon." The judge thought it was funny, and I think I got sixth (out of 6)...?


Counting on a Miracle owned by Becky McCorkendale (left) and RRS Walkin On Sunshine owned by EVR


Becky bought another resin by the same painter/sculptor, you can defiantly see they are the same style! Becky and I traded halters, Walkin On Sunshine got a polka dot nylon halter and her resin got a rope halter. :) 

The next horse I bought was from Maddy! This is Shere Khan, a Braveheart resin painted by Sheryl Leisure. I bought him for $25 with a shattered ear but I was able to fix it. He's good as new now!


Shere Khan owned by EVR, painted and sculpted by Sheryl Leisure

I'm not sure what to show him as yet, probably spotted draft. I also wanna show him in performance, but all that hair is gonna need some really custom tack!

The last horse I actually bought was this little Haegan Reneger CM glaze! He's a little bigger than a micro. I haven't come up with a name for him yet, but he's absolutely gorgeous. Comment if you have any ideas! My only one so far is Cinnabon, but it's not my favorite. This little dude is probably my new favorite in my collection. Just look at those dapples, and his face is so expressive. I just love him!

Unnamed Haegan Renegar custom glazed by ? 

Last but not least I got this very nice mini Friesian custom from the show holder, Jackie Moore! (she's totally awesome but the way) 


HTC Vive owned by EVR, painted and customized by ?

My mom did the show results last year and did them again this year. It saved Jackie and Cindy (the other show holder) several days of work typing them up. As a thank you, they gave my mom this girl! 

She had a bit of an accident on the way home so I had to redo some of her front feathers and the tip of her tail, but I'm positive she's LSQ now. :) 

My mom doesn't collect so gave me the model to show. She named her HTC Vive, which is a virtual reality headset my family preordered. We received it right before the show, and all I can say is if you ever have the chance to try it, do it!

Thanks for reading, hopefully you enjoyed seeing my new models!

-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment