Saturday, May 14, 2016

The McSquad

PC Maddy Hinman


If you know us, you know the squad. If you haven't met us... enjoy this little.. intro thingy... and if you have met us... enjoy it anyway.


First things first... on the left we have Maddy The Muscle or Madquisha(It is a long, long, long story so I won't get into it). Don't mess with us. 

In the middle behold Emma, the Fairysquadmother or Emmer. She keeps us in line, tightly in line and generally helps us exercise restraint. 

On the right, me, the Fairymobmother or Beckquisha, I am the brains, the bank, and the unsuspected weapon. 



The camera thing.


A lot of the camera thing.



feat. Maddy's fabulous mom!

We should start a cheer team! We are so professional. 


Shout out to Gabby @gkbreyers on Instagram for coming to MITS to hang out with us! (She has great balance! XD )


I hope yall loved the photos of my little crew!


Talk to everyone soon!
-Becky

PC Maddy Hinman

No comments:

Post a Comment