Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hunters and Jumpers at PCHA

Hello! Today I'll be finishing up on the PCHA series with the hunters and jumpers! I didn't get many photos of these because I was pretty busy watching the flat classes and helping my trainer control her dog. :P Here they are!

Again, sorry about the poor photo quality!

I watched the pony jumpers for a bit, starting in the warmup ring. Isn't this pair cute? I wish I started riding when I was this little!



The ponies were judged both on time and equitation. Equipment was the same as any hunter class.

Trotting...
Scope goals?

Before I knew it, they were in the ring!

SO. MUCH. SCOPE. This pony is ready to go higher!


Landing...


And onto the next jump!


The course was actually really challenging, lots of lead changes and pretty tight turns!

Probably my favorite photo of the day!

Next pony!

This little roan was really cute as well!


His saddle doesn't match his bridle though, and that makes my OCD angry... 0.0


Over the brick wall...


And onto the text jump!


Good pony. :3

Hopefully you all enjoyed this little mini-series! I had a lot of fun taking the photos.

-Emma






No comments:

Post a Comment