Sunday, April 3, 2016

Show pictures; Part 1 minis

Hey yall, Maddy here! I've been slacking on blog posts for, well, basically the whole time we're had this blog. :p But I am trying to get into the swing of things, so here is a collection of pictures from the last show (All The Pretty Ponies-Florida), I'm going to start with minis that caught my eye, hopefully you guys will enjoy the eye candy!


Custom by Kingston Studios


Custom by Emma VR


Custom by Kingston Studio


Etchie by Ashley Konichek

Etchie by Sarah White





Custom by Ashley Konichek

CUstom by Maddy

Custom by Kingston Studios
 
Custom by K Smith



If you know the artists of any of those horses feel free to drop a comment so I can give credit!
Hope yall enjoyed those, I'll have more show photos soon!
-Maddy


1 comment: