Saturday, December 12, 2015

Model Horse Blab Secret Santa Haul

Every year, the popular model horse forum Model Horse Blab (if you haven't joined already, do it!) has a Secret Santa swap! It's the biggest in the hobby and gifts range from stablemates to traditional resins(!). This is the second year I've done it, and have gotten great gifts every time. Since we have this blog, I thought I'd show you my haul this year!

My santa was Cyra Nicoles, or blab name Cyra. :) So many wrapped goodies!

 

First up is a bat plush, a pamphlet, and some bookmarks! Bats are my favorite animal, and I really love all of this! :D


Next up is a set of dog toys! Our puppies love these, although the older one can't have them anymore because she ate half of it in 5 minutes. Out younger, less strong puppy LOVES them though! ;)


Another pet thing is a block of cuttlebone, which is basically a mineral block. I use in for my hermit crabs, and just sprinkle it over their food as a calcium supplement.


And kitty got a toy, too! He loves catnip, and has already played with it! (sorry for the bad photo!)


I also got a new set of paint brushes! These are really nice, and they make it a lot easier when doing complex patterns because of the quality. I've already done a horse with him!



Second to last, but certainly not least, is chocolate! This is truly some of the best I've ever tasted, better then Hershey! I already want to order some more, and the buch you sent might already be gone! ;)


Last, but REALLY not least...

Is WAPITI!


He's been a grail for me for a long time, and he's even more beautiful in person! This one is in near perfect condition, I absolutely love him, and he'll defiantly join my shoestring!

Look at that face!


And his nose is so pink! :)

The performance shower in me just HAD to tack him up.




And just standing. Unfortunently his head was two big for my english bridle, so no english tack until he gets his own. ;)

Again, thank you so much Cyra!

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukah to all of our readers!

-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment