Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Haul 2015


Hello everyone, and Merry Christmas! Hopefully everyone had a nice, horse-filled holiday! I had a very good Christmas filled with family, food, and gifts! Both giving and receiving.


I got some really nice gifts and I’d like to share them with you! Although, I DO need to start this off with the obligatory saying that I am not spoiled and am part of a middle class family. We put aside money every month to have a ‘big’ christmas. This post isn’t meant to brag or gloat, just to show ya’ll! 

The first thing I got was the traditional American Pharaoh! He's my first on the mold and one I've been wanting for a while. Thanks Mom and Dad!

RRS Dank Memes owned by EVR

 Next I got the stablemate American Pharaoh. Again, thank you Mom and Dad!

RRS ShudaPutARingOnIt owned by EVR

My parents also got me another little stablemate. I needed a draft for my mini showstring, and now I have one! I'm thinking either Fjord cross or North Swedish Horse.

RRS Harlem Globe Trotter owned by EVR
The next thing I opened was from my aunt and uncle. Thank you! They got me Peppermint Kiss! I actually prefer him without the costume, he's such a nice dark grey.


The last Breyer item I got is the Super Sporty set! There's a long story behind these guys, but it's for another day...  I love them, though! 

RRS Little Drummer Boy owned by EVR
RRS Run Run Reindeer owned by EVR
RRS We Three Kings owned by EVR
RRS Polar Express owned by EVR
I received another Colorful Breeds paint set from my uncle, too! I love all the molds in it and of course I enjoy painting, so keep an eye out to see the results! 
Our dog (yes, our dog) got me the Model Horse Jumps flower box but I didn't get a picture because it's not raining. :(

Speaking of dogs, I found this adorable Schleich dog in my stocking! It's so cute and looks like one of the puppies we are training to be a guide dog.





Last but not least is what my brother got me. He got it in a gag gift exchange and didn't trade it because he thought of me! Love him, lol! I wonder how she'll show, hmmm...


Well, if anything I can use it to practice plaiting manes. :P

I received lots of great things for Christmas this year! What did you get? Comment down below!

Just remember the true meaning of Christmas is to celebrate Jesus's birth and spend time with family. 

Happy New Year!

-Emma

1 comment:

  1. Every Christmas I get a present from my sister's dog and cats.(AKA the furries. <3)

    ReplyDelete