Saturday, August 22, 2015

Meet the Authors: Maddy

Hey y'all! I'm Madelyne, aka Maddy Hinman(Lazy H. Custom Tack) and I'll be one of the cowgirl authors here.
I live on a 40 acre farm and have five horses(along with tons of other animals), so I am involved in the real horse community as well as the model horse community.

My mustangs and I, Loco Cocoa and Sakari.
My first love was barrel racing, which taught me how to ride.
I currently do endurance on other peoples horses, and am in the process of  training my horses for various western events.
Khomets Boss Hoss and I pole bending for his first time
 (owned by Cheryl Van Deusen)

In the model horse hobby I enjoy tack making and performance showing the most,
DunGottaGun owned by me, tack by me.
I've also just started painting this year,
Roans just happen to be my thing ^_^

                                         And last but not least prop making.

I also really enjoy photography and videography, check out my youtube channel;
Thanks for reading, I hope you'll consider following our blog! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment