Friday, August 21, 2015

Meet The Authors: Emma

Hello! My name is Emma Van Riper and I'm going to be one of the authors here. I enjoy pretty much everything in the hobby including showing, both halter and performance...
RRS Ain't She Dashing Owned by EVR

Setting up enties for Other Performance.
As well as tack making...

RRS House On A Hill Owned by EVR. Halter made by EVR.

And my favorite thing, painting!
RRS Ms. Congeniality Owned and Painted by EVR
I also enjoy riding real horses...


And taking photos of others riding them!



I've been to BreyerFest twice, for 2013 and 2014. All of the authors here are going to Breyerfest 2016 together, though!


I really look forward to blogging here more! Hopefully you enjoy everyone else's 'profiles!' Thanks for reading and have a great day!

-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment